Wedding Venues in Cornwall - The Green
The Green Cornwall is a beautiful wedding venue located in the picturesque countryside of Cornwall.
The Green Cornwall offers stunning views of the rolling hills and valleys, and is surrounded by acres of greenery, making it the perfect backdrop for your special day. It's an exclusive hire venue with a wonderful range of spaces indoors and out for your Wedding. The venue is licensed for civil ceremonies, so you can have your ceremony and reception all in one place.
6 reasons to choose The Green, Cornwall for your Wedding Venue
1. A variety of beautifully renovated barns for ceremony and reception party, whatever the weather there is space in abundance.
2. An amazing range of outdoor spaces including licenced ceremony spaces in wonderful settings.
3. Flexible and beautifully furnished luxury accomodation options for you and your guests.
4. Your Wedding your way - Style the venue how you want it and plan the day you want, from tiny elopements to large parties.
5. Surrounded by stunning countryside and wonderful views with beautiful woodland walks and lake, perfect for all your wedding photography requirements
6. The staff and the food are amazing
Have a look at a small selection of the locations available to use below
Personally I love The Green for Weddings
The Green Cornwall is a truly magical wedding venue that offers a stunning setting for your Wedding Photography, luxurious accommodation, and excellent service. We hope that our blog post has provided you with all the information you need to know about this wonderful location, and has given you a sense of what it's like to get married at The Green Cornwall. If you're looking for a truly special wedding venue in Cornwall, look no further than The Green, Cornwall.
Contact me to discuss your Wedding Photography Options
If you are planning a wedding at The Green, and want a local Cornwall Wedding Photographer that captures creative & natural images then look no further! I am based 20 minutes from this fabulous location and like to think of it as my second home throughout the year.